In today’s world having insurance just doesn’t seem like it is enough. Should something happen, you are often still left with large out of pocket expenses. 5 Star Insurance Group, LLC offers a wide range of products that can help lower your costs and protect your family’s future
Type of Plans
- Hospital indemnity is an insurance plan that pays a set amount if you’re confined in a hospital.
- Contains numerous riders allowing for customization to suit your needs.
- Riders can help pay for services like surgery, ambulance, and first diagnosis cancer.
- Individual Dental Insurance Plans are designed to help you budget or cover needed dental services, whether they are preventative, basic, or major.
- Preventative treatments like routine cleanings, exams, and x-rays are usually covered with no deductible and no waiting period.
- The plans offer extensive networks of qualified dentists making your selection easy.
- Vision Insurance coverage allows you to budget for ongoing vision care expenses.
- Offers annual routine eye exams, as well as coverage for contact lenses, eyeglasses and frames.
- Many plans provide discounts for laser surgery.
- Travel Insurance plans protect you while you are travelling out of the country.
- Travel insurance is an affordable method to reduce costs should you need medical care.
- Plans can include coverage for medical care and prescriptions, as well as evacuation services.
- Critical Illness Insurance is designed to help if a critical injury occurs, such as a heart attack or stroke.
- Can also be used in the event of a heart transplant, angioplasty, or bypass surgery.
- It is insurance that can help pay medical and non-medical bills.
- Critical Illness plans are often a single payout and some may be tax exempt.
- While we hope it never happens, plans don’t always go the way we want them to.
- Trip Insurance covers you when situations such as lost baggage, delayed flights, or canceled trips are beyond your control.
- Airlines are often not bound by law to assist in these types of situations, so it is helpful to have protection.
- Cancer Insurance plans help in the event you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer.
- Helps with the rising cost of treatment for a cancer diagnosis such as out-of-network treatments, home health care needs, and experimental treatments.
- Gives you money to cover other expenses like child care, meals and lodging.
With over 60 years of experience, putting together a personal insurance package is our specialty. Let 5 Star Insurance Group, LLC take care of what we know best…Insurance.